Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
- a page where you can try out your editing skills
Coon Rapids Bayard Alumni Pages
wiki is a demonstration of one way to create and maintain class(es) alumni information.
This wiki is being developed for use in professional development workshops for K-12 teachers and their school activities.
Once you have registered (Sign In - create your own User ID and password), use the Help (upper right) to understand the editing process, or send questions to:
You can "Edit This Page" - to make your class page your own, as a member of that class.
I seek one or two co-administrators for this site. I'll train you, as necessary. Would like to get one alumni, somewhere, and someone connected with the CRB School, in some way. If you see this, and are interested, my email is: billsmith2003 at gmail.com - send me a note! THANKS! 2/3/2013
- by decade, and by year within decade - information to fill the class lists is being transferred from the existing Coon Rapids Bayard Alumni website at:
which is approaching its eleventh anniversary; all new information will be posted on this wikispace site only, not on the geocities site.
[Notice: Geocities (Yahoo) closed that all geocities as of Oct 2009] All classes are being migrated to this Wikisite. All new posts are to this Wikisite.
[NOW (May 2013) at:
- This is the list of announcements for the current year - See the individual class year page for information posted on the reunions
- please go to this page and tell us a brief bit about yourself, if you are going to be doing edits. All are welcome! ;-)
- weekly updates on and about Coon Rapids and this wiki!
is a page where you can try out your editing skills, without disturbing any other page. Give it a try. It is fun, and satisfying!! ;-)
Coon Rapids Bayard Community Schools website
We support the
CR-B Education Foundation
. We hope you will too! ;-)
This website is designed as a demonstration project related to creation of class alumni pages for K-12 students.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"